As an intern at our press and communications team, you write, edit and translate articles for our website. You propose own topics and support the team with research tasks on press freedom issues. In addition, you help to create press and communications material and maintain our social media channels.
- Journalistic/editorial work is something you thoroughly enjoy ever since your previous experience in press and/or PR
- You are fluent in English and possess advanced writing skills in German and/or another European language
- You are a curious person, a fast learner and proactive team player
- You are computer-savvy and familiar with digital image editing as well as working with content management systems
- You are currently enrolled at a German or other university, or Fachhochschule and in search of a mandatory work experience (Pflichtpraktikum)
What we offer
- Become part of an international team that stands up for media freedom every day
- The opportunity to take a course at Leipzig School of Media – free of charge
- Hands-on experience in a small, dynamic NGO operating across Europe
- One-to-one mentoring
Your internship could start right away. Preferred length: 8 to 12 weeks.
Great! We’re looking forward to your application. Please send us your cover letter and resume and tell us why we should choose you. Faith Miyandazi, our Head of Communications is your contact person.
She can be reached at +49 (0)341 200 403 17 or firstname.lastname@example.org.